- Supporting the Health and Well-being of Immigrant Children: Resources for Pediatricians
- AAP Federal advocacy page: Family Separation & Detention
- Watch for the AAP policy statement "Providing Care for Children in Immigrant Families," which will be released in September.
- Pediatricians interested in applying to work at border facilities in Texas, Arizona or California can visit www.loyalsource.com and search "pediatrician." Email the AAP Council on Community Pediatrics at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Additional AAP News stories on immigration
Copyright © 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics