- The CDC will hold a webinar about the measles outbreaks at 2 p.m. EDT on May 21. Information will be available at https://emergency.cdc.gov/coca/calls/index.asp.
- CDC’s measles web page for health care providers
- Information from AAP Red Book on measles outbreaks
- AAP clinical report "Countering Vaccine Hesitancy"
- AAP policy "Medical Versus Nonmedical Immunization Exemptions for Child Care and School Attendance"
- Information for parents from HealthyChildren.org on measles outbreaks
- AAP News story “Study: MMR vaccine not linked to increased autism risk”
- AAP News story “When should measles vaccine be given? What is interval between doses?”
- Pediatricians seeking more information about advocacy to eliminate nonmedical exemptions in their states can email email@example.com.
Copyright © 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics