- CDC’s measles web page
- Information from AAP Red Book on measles outbreaks
- AAP clinical report "Countering Vaccine Hesitancy"
- AAP policy "Medical Versus Nonmedical Immunization Exemptions for Child Care and School Attendance"
- Information for parents from HealthyChildren.org on measles outbreaks
- AAP News story “Study: MMR vaccine not linked to increased autism risk”
- AAP News story “When should measles vaccine be given? What is interval between doses?”
- Pediatricians seeking more information about advocacy to eliminate non-medical exemptions in their states can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics