- AAP policy "Substance Use Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment"
- AAP policy "Alcohol Use by Youth and Adolescents: A Pediatric Concern"
- AAP policy "Clinical Practice Policy to Protect Children From Tobacco, Nicotine, and Tobacco Smoke"
- AAP policy "The Impact of Marijuana Policies on Youth: Clinical, Research, and Legal Update"
- Information for parents from HealthyChildren.org about marijuana
- Information for parents from HealthyChildren.org on talking to teens about drugs and alcohol
- AAP Julius B. Richmond Center for Excellence website
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Pediatrics research collection on marijuana
Copyright © 2018 American Academy of Pediatrics