1. More pediatric immunizations prevent emerging and persistent diseases.
2. Cancer immunotherapy in pediatrics shows promise.
3. Genomic discoveries predict, prevent and more effectively treat disease.
4. Big life-course data recognize fetal and childhood origins of adult health and disease resulting in effective early interventions.
5. Knowledge of the interaction of biology and the physical and social environment leads to effective prevention for individual and population health.
6. Quality improvement science creates safe, efficient systems of care.
7. Implementation and dissemination research reduces global poverty.