- Letter from the President
1. strengthen the Academy’s impact on child health through policy, advocacy and education;
2. enrich member value and engagement;
3. broaden and diversify pathways for the general pediatricians, pediatric medical subspecialists, pediatric surgical subspecialists and trainees to exercise leadership within the Academy and the broader public sphere;
4. enhance the Academy’s communication with members and stakeholders; and
5. support strong two-way relationships, interaction and leadership development between the AAP and chapters.