Pediatrics in Review Permissions
Copyright © 1979-2018 by the American Academy of Pediatrics, all rights reserved, unless otherwise noted.
The American Academy of Pediatrics has partnered with Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink® service to process all permission requests for AAP journal material. Requests to reproduce material from articles copyrighted in Pediatrics in Review should be directed to Copyright Clearance Center's Rightslink®.
To request permission for any Pediatrics in Review article, locate your desired content, including the AAP image number (if applicable). Click "Request Permissions" to the right of the abstract in the shaded box under “Services”.
Fill in your use and answer the following RightsLink questions as appropriate. To complete your order, you will need to log in to your existing account (or create a new one), indicate payment preferences, and accept the AAP Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about permissions or require additional assistance, please call Rightslink Customer Care at 978/777-9929 or e-mail email@example.com.
General Information about AAP Permissions:
- Pediatrics in Review authors requesting permission to reuse their own previously published material in a new publication where they are the author (or editor) must go through the RightsLink process outlined above. For “Requestor Type”, the author should select “Author of this AAP article”.
- The AAP can only approve permission requests for material that is owned by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Please ensure that any figure/image/table/graph used in an AAP article is not credited to another source. If the material you want to reproduce is cited to another source, you must contact that source directly.
- You must reproduce any figure/image/table/graph exactly as it was originally published in Pediatrics in Review. No deletions, alterations, or other changes may be made to the information or statistical data without the written consent of the AAP.
- The AAP will only grant permission for the use of an entire article, figure, image, table or graph. The AAP will not grant permission for the use of portions of text from a article.
- Permission to use material from AAP-published books must be obtained through the Copyright Clearance Center's Republication Service. Permission to use material from other non-journal and non-book publications must be obtained through the AAP Licensing and Permissions Specialist. Please contact the Licensing and Permissions Specialist by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding permission or reprints.
- Permission will not be granted for any material that has not been published.
For information on obtaining bulk copies (100 or more) of specific Pediatrics in Review articles, visit the reprints page.
Single copies (PDF format) of articles may be downloaded from the Pediatrics in Review website. Subscribers may download single copies of articles free of charge. Non-subscribers may download single copies for a small fee. For prices and information, go to the article you wish to download. If you are not a subscriber, ordering information will appear.
To Contact AAP Journal Permissions Directly:
American Academy of Pediatrics
345 Park Ave
Itasca, IL 60143